For example, Response.Redirect(“http://www.akosiniko.wordpress.com”); will redirect your page to my wordpress blog.
That’s it? No more Now Showing?
I’m recently re-branding my blogs for a very special person, and they are you my avid and valued readers.
Just pure codes? No hidden message?
Of course there is! Though i blog about lessons from my BS-Information Systems course, this will not be purely about codes and business. This is about my responses to life algorithms on how to live life and not just to exist. My blog currently have four main Categories: Bachelor of Science- Information Systems, KKB MOVEMENT, Life Lessons and RanDom.
“The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit”.
The same way as Proverbs 18:21, this is a self reminder for everyone that in life, every response and ‘postback’ we commit, whether published online or kept private, can redirect you to an existing page or generate an error message. Response that Redirect — are thoughts learned by an introvert man.
You’ll be surprised these coming days. Keep posted….🙂
Sir Buboy discussess codes at ISProgramming3
Got insights? I’ll “appreciate” a comment. Follow my Tweets and Add me up on Facebook.
You can also Subscribe to Akosiniko by Email. But in life, Follow Jesus.
You might want to read my random posts:
- April 12, 2010 — 10 Reasons why Filipino Students should Linked-In
- March 25, 2010 — 6.2-magnitude quake shakes west of Manila
- February 24, 2010 — It is who we are today and tomorrow!
- December 6, 2008 — The YOUTH SUMMIT ’08
- April 30, 2010 — Separation of Church and State
- October 24, 2010 — Facebook Addicts. Are you one of them?
- May 15, 2010 — Appreciating free things