Artwork, Inc., a popular Pinoy indie t-shirt design company is hosting the third run of its annual Arteest Ka Ba? T-shirt Design Contest.
Arteest Ka Ba? T-shirt design contest
An equally arteest-ic poster. If this still doesn’t inspire you, I don’t know what will.
1. Promo period is from September 15 to November 15, 2009.
2. The contest is open to everyone from 13 – 25 years old.
3. To join, there will be a registration of P120.00.
4. A plain T-shirt will be provided upon registration. The contestant may therefore use any technique desired (silkscreen painting, hand painting, quilting, mixed-media, appliques, tie-dye, distress, etc….).
5. Contestants may get the entry forms from any ARTWORK branch nationwide. They therefore should submit these forms together with their entries to the same branch.
6. Deadline for submission of entries is until the closing hours of each store on November 15, 2009.
7. Entries across all 35 branches will be judged and shall be evaluated based on the following criteria:
Originality — 35%
Balance and Composition — 20%
Craftmanship — 20%
Wearability — 10%
Message Conveyed — 20%
TOTAL — 100%
To find out more about the contest mechanics, click here.
You may also visit the gallery of the artworks of the previous winners.
Image courtesy of Artwork on Facebook.
Store lists here